Saturday, July 24, 2010

R Gang Eatery.

Like I said... aside from working... I haven't forgot to eat!
Feeling a little adventurous and wanting to try something new, Joseph, Lourdes, and I went to try this new restaurant called R Gang Eatery by Rich Sweeney, who was a finalist on Top Chef. The restaurant is nestled on 5th Avenue in Hillcrest, about a block or two from our old place.

It was fun to go back to Hillcrest since it seemed like it had been forever that we lived there, even though it's like a (5) minute drive...
We ordered the famous cheese-y tater tots for an appetizer, which were really good :)

Joseph ordered the burger = YUM
Lourdes ordered the scallops = Flavorless
I ordered Mac 'N Cheese = Weird. They had put cinnamon in it and topped with saltine crackers.
Overall I was NOT impressed. The service was amazing but the food was not that good. Especially since it was so pricey!



I'll reconsider going back, but it was a fun night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment