Friday, July 9, 2010

Finally.

After much anticipation and frustration of finding/buying a new bag, I finally made an impulse purchase that I am happy with. I have always wanted a nice brown leather bag, most of my bags are semi-seasonal and I didn't really have a go-to bag other than my Damier Ebony LV bag, which I was kind of sick of carrying around.
So when I saw this little baby, I had to buy it (aside from the saleswoman who told me it was the last one company wide... I think she was just trying to make a sale)
It's a Burberry Cross Body messenger bag. It's the perfect color, size, and feel.
I really like the leather. It is kind of textured and smooth at the same time. I always loved my friend Bethany's MK bag because of the color and this bag reminded me of it.

The inside has a couple of pockets to hide stuff in as well as a cell phone holder (which most of the time I never use in a bag because I just like to keep my cell phone in my pocket because since I never hear it ring anyway!) and I can fit more than I thought I would be able to, which is a plus! All in all, I really am happy with my purchase. Joseph didn't really say anything about, which usually means he likes it. :)


P.S.
I'm still searching for another bag... crazy I know!

1 comment: