Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun-Day Monday.

After a short weekend, which consisted of mostly working.... I had all of yesterday off! It was a much needed break. For brunch, my friend Olga & I went to this little cafe in North Park, called The Mission. It was delicious. Of course, we both selected something from the "Latino Breakfast Plates" section of the menu. I had the Pappas Loco which consisted of: rosemary potatoes, grilled jalapeƱos, black beans, cheese, avocado, and sour cream and two over-medium eggs, with fresh chile verde on the side. I literally scraped the plate clean. :)

After brunch, and taking some time to walk around, we stumbled upon this totally cute boutique called material. The boutique itself is really cute and the clothes are even cuter and so unique. I am going to have to keep it in mind for gifts and myself, of course!

The last little discorvery that we made was this little but bold mexican restaurant called, Ranchos Mexican & Vegetarian Cuisine. The outside was covered in all sorts of flowers, vines, and hanging plants. I have never seen anything like it. We decided to walk in to see what it was like on the inside. So incredibly cool. I didn't want to include many pictures of it yet, since I haven't eaten there (which I totally will very soon). But here is just a snipit of what an outdoor patio table looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment