Monday, May 11, 2009

The Waterfront.

After finishing our lovely dinner at The Turf Club, we scurried over to The Waterfront in Little Italy.(It is one of Chris & Erica's favorite hang-outs)


***Want a little bit of background of The Waterfront?!***

The Waterfront Bar has been preserved as a historical landmark. It’s the long-time aficionados of the antiquated dive breathing a sigh of relief. The bar, legendary owner of San Diego’s oldest liquor license, is an artifact of a sleepier time, when the bustling metropolis was little more than a fishing port.


All I have to say is, "Thank goodness for The Waterfront, because they came up with a Swine Flu Vaccine!" :) With all the talk about the danger of Swine Flu, it's a relief that a bar would be able to save us all!

Since Erica & I didn't dine at the Turf Club, we enjoyed a wholesome meal at here. Erica had a grilled cheese, while I devoured a cheeseburger. Pure deliciousness. After all sharing two pitchers of beer, Erica convinced me that getting a Swine Flue vaccine was a good idea. They mostly tasted like a shot of Margarita. This probably marked the end of the night, as I thought that I might be able to drive home. Luckily, Joseph was there to make sure I arrived home safely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment