Friday, May 15, 2009

Mission Viejo.

Since I am now the new Visual Merchandiser at work, I needed to get some training. My Store Director said I didn't truly need it, but it would help to perfect my skill and would also help me familiarize myself with some of the J.Crew detailing. I couldn't agree more. So, on Tuesday morning at 5:30 a.m. I made the drive up to Mission Viejo by Laguna Beach/Hills. It took a little over an hour to get there, and since I was a little early, I walked the mall a bit. They didn't have as many high-end store as my post about South Coast Plaza, but I still could have done some damage to my credit card :)



I met with the Visual Merchandiser there, and he kind of just gave me a refresher course on what it means to be a V.M. as well as the proper sizing of the "forms" (no longer referred to as mannequins), and proper pinning techniques. All in all, I did learn some valuable information and it made me more confident with my new position.

1 comment:

  1. i'm still sooo excited for you!!! do you get a business card? a raise?

    ReplyDelete