Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chuao Chocolate.

Have you ever heard of Chuao Chocolatier? Before working at Extraordinary Desserts, I hadn't but I thought I needed to try it in order to be able to sell it. I picked the most unusual one they had because the others were pretty normal.

I picked out the Firecracker Bar. It's dark chocolate with chipotle, salt, and popping candy! Who could resist popping candy, right? I remember loving it when I was younger.

I brought it home and both Joseph and I tried a piece. It was normal at first, but then I felt a sudden heat in my mouth and when I swallowed, I felt this crazy popping sensation. I decided I didn't like it that night.

However, a few nights later, as an avid chocolate lover, and with no other chocolate in the house, I gave it another try and loved it. I kept wanting more and more. If you are into trying chocolate in new & different ways, try this chocolate bar! Another favorite are the Vosges Haut Chocolat. De-lici-ous! My favorites is the Barcelona Bar, the perfect mix of dark chocolate and salt! Who'd a thought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment