Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eeny... Meeny... Miney...

Remember that choosing game that you used to play when you needed to choose something out of many options, or when you were trying not to get picked for tag or Hide & Go See. Well, I went shopping for a new swimsuit (not that I need one, but I'm going home next week and thought, why not?!) and the place I went had an amazing sale going on. The swimsuit was about 75% off, and they had some beautiful hand-made silk ties too for a low price ;-)

Sweet Paisley.

Spotted Dots.


Pretty Pink.


I originally picked out four, but knew I couldn't afford all of them, but ended up buying three with the mentality that I would be returning at least one. As I sit here playing "Eeeny Meeny, Miney, Mo..." I can't seem to let go of any of them. So I thought why not ask my readers! What do you think?? I need to know the good, the bad, and the ugly. Happy picking!

3 comments:

  1. I pick none of them because you don't need a Burberry tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1: spotted dots
    #2: blue paisley
    #3: pretty pink

    I think that if you are going to return one, make it the pink. It's a little too "dusty rose" for me. :)

    btw, you're making me strongly consider going to get a new swimsuit now. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie!

    You're the second person to pick the spotted dots as their first choice. I think I am for sure keeping that one :)

    XOXO, Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete