Thursday, June 11, 2009

Seeing Seersucker.

Okay, I confess, I check the J.Crew website almost every day for new sale items. I can't help myself! Here are a couple of things that I am kind of lusting over, but not completely convinced that I should buy:
I just sent a couple of suit jackets to the tailor's in an effort to wear them because I bought them a little to big since no one makes a proper jacket for someone of my body type. I've never been a huge fan of Seersucker, but for some reason, lately I have found myself lusting over it. What do you think? To buy or not buy?


This is the other item that I have been in love with since I laid my eyes on it. I thought "oh that would be really cute to wear with a yellow or light pink polo. And if I get cold I can easily throw on a cardigan". But Joseph crushed my dreams when he said I had too much madras. How much is too much? I'd like to hear your opinion.

Honestly, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i lurrrrve seersucker. i bet you could almost wear it year-round in california! (do fashion/season rules apply in states that only have one season?)
    the shorts are really cute, but you DO have a lot of madras. if they're a steal--go for it. if not, wait til they're really cheap. you know they'll have your size left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder the same thing about the fashion season rules. It seems as though no one follows any rules. Polos and shorts by day, Jeans and cardigans by night...?? Haha.

    Thanks for the advice! :)

    ReplyDelete