Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pappalecco.

I have been in kind of funk, as you may have noticed because I haven't been blogging in quite some time. Maybe it was the May-Gray or even the June-Gloom, but I felt like I needed to snap out of it! So, last week on Thursday morning, I thought I would get out and have a day to myself, doing nothing but things that I enjoy doing. So, I drove down to Little Italy to Pappalecco (they have the BEST Italian gelato) to enjoy this....




...and enjoyed the lovely company of one of my best friends, Bethany (by phone of course)! I am sure I might of annoyed some people by sitting on an outdoor patio, enjoying a cappuccino and talking on my cellphone, but it was well worth it! After, I walked around and did some shopping and then went to the mall and put some things on hold at Bloomingdales. Of course I shouldn't be shopping, but who can resist a little retail therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment