Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Attention: Fashionistas.

I was at working at Extraordinary Desserts last night, kind of bored because we weren't very busy and I started people watching. We have a lot of tourists coming in mainly Asian & European, so a lot of their clothing is very unique and cool. A family came in and the dad was wearing this awesome leather thong sandals. I fell in love with them. I really wanted to ask him, on more than one of the several encounters, where they were from but for some reason held back. Now I regret it because I have spent all morning searching through every single website possible trying to find sandals like these in men's:


Although these Stuart Weitzman are beautiful, obviously they are not men's & didn't have the shiny jeweled buckle or light blue patent leather, but they were very similar.



Even these, Donald Pliner's, are relatively close to what they looked like.

These are probably the closest to what they looked like. But, to me there is something off about these. They are men's though, made by FitFlop?

To my avid readers and fellow Fashionistas, I need your help! Let me know if you know of or find anything :)

2 comments:

  1. BIRKENSTOCK!!! they originated that sandal! www.birkenstockusa.com
    you have to look under women's, but they have colors/styles that look unisex (ie: no bling)
    :) happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! After the post, I kept searching and found them. I was so excited. I called the store here, so tomorrow or Saturday I think I may be heading over to Coronado to try them on. Thank you SO much for your help.

    ReplyDelete