Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sushi Deli.

This posting is for Katie. We were talking about Joseph's new job yesterday afternoon, and I was telling her how anxious I was for him to come home because he was going to bring some sushi home for lunch! Both of our mouths were watering, and it made Katie want to go out after she was done working to Gateway Market to get some too! Well, I forgot to take a picture of it because as soon as I opened the box, Joseph and I devoured it, seriously. It was probably the fastest I have ever eaten in my life.


So, today after work, Joseph brought home more :) Yummm. From left to right, they are the Hot Hot Dynamite, Dragon, & Hot Hot Crunchy rolls. They were all so good, even the Dragon, which has eel on the outside of it. If you have never tried sushi, you are missing out! I told Joseph he would probably get sick of it before I would, I could eat it everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Awww, i feel so honored. The Gateway Market sushi was absolutely FABULOUS, and I'm so glad that you got yours too! I totally know what you mean about not getting sick of it. In fact, I think that Junko or Zen just might be calling my name for lunch! Do realize that the first time I ever ate sushi was at your Geisha party?? So I blame you for this crazy addiction i have. :)

    ReplyDelete