Monday, April 13, 2009

Care Package.



Sadly, we could not make it home for Easter but Carolyn was still thoughtful enough to send us an Easter Basket care package. We got some great stuff, mostly all Iowa themed :) except for the Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies (which were not photographed because we ate them all already!) Yummy.

Around Christmas time, Carolyn bought this awesome hand-held mandolin, and I loved it. It makes slicing everything so much easier. To my surprise, she sent us one for Easter. I used it to make our Easter dinner and loved it!
















These shirts are from SMASH in Des Moines. Obviously, mine is the one I am wearing and Joseph's is the yellow one. He wore his yesterday out to our Easter Brunch at Bread & Cie.

The last but certainly not least was this Iowa sign, which I love, love, love. Yesterday, Joseph hung it in the kitchen for me. It makes it smile every time I see it :) We love & miss you guys!

1 comment: