Friday, April 10, 2009

Dress for the Nines.

Today, Dress for the Nines officially opened its doors.

Allison asked me to come and
hang out for a while
and since I had the day off
at Extraordinary Desserts &
J.Crew, I thought it would
be a great
way to spend
the afternoon.

She did all of the decorating, merchandising, and lay out by herself. I think it looks great. The pictures don't do it justice. She also has a great business partner, Kyle, who has owned Style Child, across the street for over 2 years now.


She's selling maternity clothes, diaper bags, lotions, Er'go Soy Candles (An Oprah Favorite), and Putumayo Kids CD's. Dress for the Nines, is all about being green by using recycled and sustainable items, being an SDGE Summer Saver participant, and even offers bamboo & organic clothing!

For helping Allison do some last minute
merchandising and hanging out, she gave me a Coconut Pineapple Er'go Candle because I loved the scent
so much. I am still helping plan the Grand Opening
Event on the 25th. I can't wait, it should be fun.


I hope to post pictures of the Grand Opening Party, but I have to remember to bring my camera! We are going to have nibbles, drinks, an informal fashion show, and give aways. Don't miss it.

2 comments:

  1. sigh! i wish i could be there! how come you get a job with a maternity store all the way across the country?!!! any diaper-bags that would fulfill my diaper bag criteria?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right! Actually, I looked while I was there, keeping your criteria in mind, and she had one that was really cute, but brown. She said she should be getting some Olive ones in the next couple of weeks, so I will post or email you a picture to see what you think :)

    ReplyDelete