Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Year in Fashion.

This morning I drove downtown to get my car an oil change. I had about an hour to kill so I decided to find the nearest post office so that I could get Joseph & I's taxes post-marked today. Very last minute, I know. The nearest post office was all the way to the Gas Lamp District, which was fine because at least I could window shop on the way. I decided to stop into Urban Outfitters for fun, and guess what I found! A beautiful piece of art.
I Die :) It has gorgeous pictures, famous quotes from every fashion icon, and history on fashion forward ideas that bring us to the present. I really, really want this book/calendar. Unfortunately it is about $35, not too bad but still just pricey enough, especially because I already have a Coach daily planner that I barely touch since having my iPhone. I found it on Amazon, so maybe after I pay off my credit card this month and get my tax return, I can get it. Right?! As Joseph would say, "Is this a need or a want? You need to do a better job of distinguishing the difference..."

No comments:

Post a Comment