Monday, April 27, 2009

Solana Beach.

I may have forgot to mention that I also love Solana Beach's Design District. It is probably one of the coolest areas that I know of, at the moment. They have cute restaurants, one of a kind boutiques, and very friendly people.



The street/area is called Cedros Avenue Design District. Every shop, restaurant, salon is so visually stimulating and beautiful. I wish I could just walk there every morning but unfortunately it is at least a 20 minute drive, but well worth it!


It was my day off so I decided to make the trip up there and do a little shopping and perusing. Art is displayed everywhere, from sculptures on the street to the overall design of each building/boutique. It seriously feels like you are in a beautiful small town.

After walking around for a couple of hours, I picked out some flowers here as well as a pot for our front porch area. I felt like I was in a secret garden, I wanted to buy everything!

If you are ever in the San Diego area, Solana Beach's design district is a must-see attraction.

2 comments: