Monday, April 27, 2009

Grand Opening.

Saturday afternoon was the Grand Opening Party for Dress for the Nines. It was very successful! We had a lot of people shop up and many purchases were made. I forgot my camera but thank goodness for Joseph's obsession with my iPhone because he at least took a few pics with it.


It was on bar "duty", so I had to serve drinks & food to all of our guests.

The food was pretty good overall. It was catered by Terra Restaurant just a few doors down, and they provided, Teriyaki Salmon Tacos (pictured above), Blueberry Lemonade, & Mushroom and Asparagus Crostini's topped with Parmesan Cheese. Allison provided fixings for Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Mimosas.

This is my co-worker/friend Rachel, from APA Consulting. She came to enjoy the drinks, food, and company. She is probably one of the snobbiest people I know. :)

P.S.

Rachel, if you ever read this, I am sure you know you are a snob so it shouldn't be a big surprise.

3 comments: