Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Italy Mystery.

So, if you didn't realize already, Joseph and I go to Little Italy quite often for drinks, food, & friends. I did not really pay attention to this, but Erica made me aware of the fact that there is this young Italian guy who walks around Little Italy all day long, dressed in a full suit. Seriously. He wears the dress pants, jacket, button-up shirt, tie, hat, Wing tips, and even a pocket square! I couldn't believe it, but he does look pretty cute though.


I decided to keep my eyes open for him. We were eating lunch at Zia's Bistro for Erica's Birthday, and he walked by our table outside on the patio, and then went to talk to the Hostess. Having been drinking a little bit of bubbly, I wanted to ask the Hostess, but Erica was totally against it, so I didn't. Shoot.


On Friday, Joseph had to go the Petco Baseball Stadium for his photography training, so I told him that I would go with him and I could go to the Gas-Lamp District and then walk to Little Italy so I could meet Erica for a drink after she got off work. To kill time, I went to a little Italian Gelato placed called Pappalecco's, and had a Cappuccino. To my surprise, the young Italian guy was there! I was so excited. He knew everyone there, but I didn't know what to say or ask him! So, I took a few pictures of him with my phone :) Haha.




















I, Blogspot Promise, to find out what his M.O. is and blog about it. I am determined. Wait and see! To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. I think you forgot to mention that he was staring at you. Like he wanted you. Or did you just say that to try and make me jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little italian! i want to pick him up and carry him around in my purse. and maybe give him little smooches on the nose every once-in-a-while.
    (go to dmjuce.com to see my lil moment of fame!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was totally staring at me and even checked me out when I sat at my table. He loves me ;)

    ReplyDelete